- Operating heat transfer automation printers
- Receive, read orders and print articles in accordance with print orders, ensuring progress and print quality as required
- Immediately respond to the relevant departments if detecting errors and coordinating to promptly handle the goods to meet the shipment schedule and minimize the damage.
- Cleaning machinery and equipment every day, periodically, to ensure that equipment is always in the best condition for production operation.
- Graduated from University, College of fields related to automation, electronics
- Priority to have experience running thermal automation printers (Priority has been running Model: GSH-800, GSH-1200, GHD-1600)
- Good health, enthusiasm for the job, withstand high pressure, follow the assigned work schedule.
- It is possible to self-correct minor errors of the machine, arising during the operation
- Being highly disciplined, complying with working principles
- Salary: 10-12 million (or agreement according to ability and experience)
- Evaluation and Bonuses according to capacity, working results
- Enjoy the benefits of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to the company's regulations
- Lunch allowance
- Join sports clubs, entertainment games at the office (table tennis, soccer)
- Join annual vacation 1-2 times / year